IL&FS Infra Asset Management Limited (IIAML)IL&FS Infra Asset Management Limited (IIAML), an Asset Management Company promoted by IFIN to manage the IL&FS Infrastructure Debt Fund (IIDF), has raised 7.50 billion for the fund’s first set of close ended schemes, IIDF – Series 1-A, 1-B and 1-C having maturities of 5, 7 and 10 years
- Distinction of being the first IDF in the country to successfully raise funds from investors.
- India Ratings & Research (an affiliate of Fitch Ratings) and CARE Ratings have assigned the highest “AAA” rating to its first schemes
- Target investors for the fund are Banks, Pension funds, Insurance Companies, FIIs, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Foreign Funds
- The Fund is also looking at raising funds from offshore investors through a feeder fund and is in active discussions with a few multilateral / developmental agencies for a suitable structure to raise funds
- Investment Objective aims to achieve superior risk adjusted return for investors through a mix of general and targeted schemes
IL&FS Mutual Fund (IDF) (“the Mutual Fund” or “the Infrastructure Debt Fund”) has been constituted as a Trust on January 21, 2013 and restated on September 5, 2013 in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 (2 of 1882) with IL&FS Financial Services Limited (IFIN), as the Sponsor, IL&FS AMC Trustee Limited as the Trustee and IL&FS Infra Asset Management Limited (IIAML) as the Asset Management Company (AMC)
IIAML and IATCL are Public Limited Companies and 100% subsidiaries of IFIN